Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sims 3| My Thoughts

okay, so finally the wait is over. I played the game.created my character, love the personality traits, faves that they added. The only thing I didn't like was the hair, had a difficult time choosing, moving on to the gameplay...

The Gameplay
First and foremost I'd like to inform you all that sims2 cheats work except aging on/off cheat. It was kinda hard manipulating it at first but once you get a hold of it, it's still the same, I like the feature that you could put tons of objects on a table, side table..etc. The sleeping time is what I don't dig, the time was slow, even if I sped it up (3) it's still kind of slow but I guess it's fair enough so that you're sims won't grow fast enough and die immediately.

All in all...
I really like it.

No comments:

Search This Blog