Friday, May 8, 2009

My place

Finally I have a website, my website, thank you 'blog' for giving me tons of rambling thoughts that I'm pushed to organize and it fully express myself, it gave me lots of ideas on how my site is going to look like and how' it's going to be so far, I like what I'm seeing and putting on it. Hopefully my interest won't go down so that I can maintain the site running so is this blog.

Moreover, my primary reason for building a website, this time for myself because I want to have a review page in which I could just critic films, television shows, etc. so far it's doing quite well, everything goes as planned, regarding the contents.

It's still a long way before I can finish this site but hopefully before my school starts so that I'll be able to just update it.

No comments:

Search This Blog