Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blogging

I made a blogger account centuries ago and let flies accommodate it. I always thought 'why would people give a damn about reading what I think' but here I am actually typing my way into the 'blog' world. Why I finally decided to activate this account? simple, I'm bored and I'm an impulsive creature so it is in my nature that after 'what the heck' phrase I've come to a decision...post my incoherent, nonsense, stupid thoughts online.

Truth be told I actually have no idea or whatsoever to post here though I will assure you that stupidity would be frequent

as I've said If you're bored, this is the right place to kill time 'cause believe me, I will waste your time, fully -- kidding

**WARNING!**
this blog site would have abundance in nonsense and incoherent thoughts

No comments:

Search This Blog