Sunday, May 24, 2009

Passion Overflow



This is it! I like the BTS they had on,it truly shows how influential Michael Jackson is.

---
I have been an MJ fan for 9years running and I never new I could dance up until the day I saw this man move, Truly, inspiring, He me made me into a frustrated dancer but nonetheless glad to witness him perform his Magic on stage and oil my living room just glide my way like him.

8years of wait, and still when I see him or things about him, same feeling flows, Electricity, My heart would race, jump out of my chest, waiting, anticipating because this is guy is full of conviction that when he's onstage Passion overflows. No one dances like him,with pure conviction, While performing his in battle with himself to be great and be the greatest and yes he is.

No comments:

Search This Blog