Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ| Lisa Marie Presley's Blog

click to read.

I've decided not to post the whole message from LMP.

When it comes MJ & LMP subject,the MJ community is split into half or so I believed.
I for one was pro and never doubted their short lived marriage. Through the years I've somewhat followed LMP's career, even bought her album. She would do interviews and would say 'not-so-nice' things towards MJ and the whole marriage thing. The one thing remained constant was she would always say She loved HIM. If that was a lie, a set-up and all the sh!t the press said She would've not said it over and over again. Just my MO.

With regards LMP's blog I'm as blank as I was yesterday, it's not a bad thing it's just.....just read the first part. that's all I'm saying.

Message to my Cats (friends)
to my concerned cats-- I'm doing fine, I'm not hurt anymore, just sad, it's not a bad thing, I'm progressing. lol see ahahah I making lame jokes now -- progress ;) seriously thanks for your concerns.

No comments:

Search This Blog