Sunday, June 21, 2009

Califonication| Season 1 Review

Destruction Leads to a Very Rough Road, But It also Breeds Creation
Californication” reviewed by The TV Whore


OK, I’ll admit my bias right off the bat, which is that I have a bit of a man crush on David Duchovny, particularly when he’s busting out with some dry-wit comedy stylings. So before seeing a second of his new Showtime comedy, I was already well-inclined to like it. And though I’ve only seen the first episode, I dare say that, bias be damned, it’s a solid little show. Mind you, “Californicationdoesn’t look like it’s particularly groundbreaking as far as comedies go, but that’s fine by me — the more important thing is that it be funny. And funny it is. In fact, there’s a moment about two-thirds of the way through the premiere episode that probably got a bigger laugh out of me than any show in the last three or four months, and that’s after having already seen the scene in commercials for the show.

...read more on OPhere.




I know it's late, extremely late post but I think the intro of this review is worth posting. DD's Man Charm so to speak hahaha I just love it when Men would declare their Man Crush for David.

Inserting Technicality....
If men love DD and I love DD...I think I better start questioning my heterosexuality...lol

No comments:

Search This Blog