Monday, August 31, 2009

Yellow's all I could think about.

Inside joke. ya'll remeber the "$ony sucks what?" line, lemons ain't the safest way to answer it. Yellow's the new green. damn I'm talking codes. If you don't get it just be animated, let your mind wander off coz' I present to you my MJ list of songs that let's my mind wander off to yellow places.

Ladies Unite and c'mon I know
you know what I'm talking about. ahah :P



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



  • In The Closet
  • Superfly Sister
  • Human Nature
  • Blood On The Dance Floor
  • Heaven Can Wait
  • Dangerous
  • Rock With You
  • Give In To Me
  • The Way You Make Me Feel
  • Liberian Girl
  • Break of Dawn
  • Butterflies



this track-list is inspired by BET's "Our Icon" segment when Mike was planning the set list and he had made a crucial decision of cutting the song "Rock With You",
Mike: It's gonna hurt the Girls though.

Steve Harvey's Interview 2002 Part 1
when his female co-hosts were eager to say 'hi' to Mike
then they went on saying they're huge fans,
they love the new album (Invincible)
went on saying she kept playing "Break of Dawn"
coz' its just sexy!
also hear em out, their reactions towards the mere
mention of the song "Butterflies".
I can't blame them.
Ladies Unite.

Mike is such a tease.

forever.

No comments:

Search This Blog