Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LL Cool J - Billie Jean Dream



I wish I could post the lyrics. but still not up yet will update this post soon for the meantime listen to it. I'm really liking it. This is pure freestyle lol hahah

Article read here.
A teenaged LL Cool J rose to fame with one of his first hits "I Can't Live Without My Radio" almost 25 years ago, the same year that Michael Jackson returned to the top of the Hot 100 for his part in "We Are The World." The rapper counts the King of Pop as one of his formative influences, and now Jackson's recent passing has inspired him to re-envision the MJ classic, "Billie Jean." Billboard.com debuts LL Cool J's take, "Billie Jean Dream: Written by Michael Jackson," right here.

**you could listen to the song at Billboard.com too HQ audio**

"After hearing the tragic news of Michael Jackson's death, the lyrics for the 'Billie Jean' remix came to me in a dream," LL Cool J said. "Michael was one of my childhood idols and has always been a great inspiration to me."

In addition to the Jackson remix, LL Cool J has also announced a Michael Jackson tribute contest on his social networking site, Boomdizzle.com. Fans are invited to post Jackson tribute songs as well as homemade music videos for LL Cool J's "Billie Jean Dream."

No comments:

Search This Blog