Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Truth is starting its run.

“'Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.'” ~ Michael Jackson


the lies have been running around for waaaaaay to long while the truth has been there but still only a few have seen it and now I'm just glad the truth is starting it's marathon run! go see it for yourself.


2nd Vid


there are tons of videos regarding these trial the whole scheme, fabrication --all the lies. I would leave it as it is and just go see it for yourself.

If ya'll still skeptical of those facts laid before you, after you've searched listened to the media's bullshit the only thing I could say is that DON'T THROW THAT OJ Sh!t on me I could DEBUNK that! if that's your basis hear me out I'm willing to have a CIVILIZED-HEALTHY ARGUMENT! if you plan on just pure hating...forget it I don't converse with garbage.

forever

No comments:

Search This Blog