Monday, September 28, 2009

TXF one word review| Intoduction & Top 10

I'm bothered. lol Our Script1 subject asked us to bring a 5min clip of our fave TV series, I decided to show Titus because that's my all time favorite, 2nd Little Britain UK, I dig that show however these shows are my 'escapism' their comedy esp Titus, on how they ridicule life, is my type of comedy. It makes me want to laugh if life plans on bitching around.

Then comes The X-Files, this show just engaged me technical , intellectual and emotional aspect even as far as spiritual aspect. you have Characters that are so well written that you can see them as real people, with their strong beliefs in which drives the show deeper that will question your beliefs, your stand, you existence as a person, not just an audience. In which I can say this show is powerful, it's gonna reel you into 'the X-Files universe', that moment on you're gonna say we're not alone, you trust no one, & the truth is out there.

I'd like to continue but the defeats the purpose of my post! haha This 'One Word' review idea popped right into when I was browsing for that '5min clip' that can capture the essence of the X-Files, it's hard coz' there are a lot of good episodes, I had to track down my post in a message board having my '10 best X-Files episode' ever. I did have a hard time choosing my top10 then I put a on line explanation why I like those episodes or a stand-out scene/dialogue in that episodes.

I'll be posting my Top10 below then my next posts would be Episode Reviews from 9seasons. I would end it with my Top and probably add other notes. Hope this can help me choose for that '5min clip'. If all efforts falls well I always have Titus & Little Britain lol.

my TOP 10: Best X-Files Episodes Ever

1. Grotesque (Season 3 Episode 14)
- talk about workaholic and obsession
2. Squeeze (Season 1 Episode 2)
- Mulder's bizarre theory made me an instant fan!
3. F. Emasculata (Season 2 Episode 22)
- Howard Gordon*bow*the popping blister's just pure disgusting yet awesome onscreen.
4. Ice (Season 1 Episode 17)
- Talk about tension
5. The Pine Bluff Variant (Season 5 Episode 18)
- I have never been confused and actually enjoyed the confusion -- it was mind boggling.
6. Pusher (Season 3 Episode 17)
- Robert Wisden as Modell was brilliant and the Russian Roulette scene was really intense.
7. Demons (Season 4 Episode 23)
- I don't know why I just love this episode
8. The Post Modern Prometheus (Season 5 Episode 06 )
- love love looove this episode
9. Bad Blood (Season 5 Episode 12 )
- it's just a brilliant, enjoyable episode
10. The End (Season 5 Episode 20)
- the Scully-car-scene that silence spoke volumes

Fave Season: Season 6, my top 10 doesn't have include any episodes from season 6 I'll explain it on my season 6 post soon.

TXF One Word Review links:
(to be added soon)

No comments:

Search This Blog