Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HOLY SH!T "WHO IS IT"

**not for ya'll to read but for you to LOL at me ahahha**
only to those who are interested in reading
my reaction when I saw Who Is It on the setlist


HOLY MOTHER OF MOTHERS!!! SH!T SH!T SH!T! WHO IS IT & SPEECHLESS!! HO MA GAD HO MA GAD HO MA GAD HO MA GAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKE WAS GONNA PERFORM THEM!!!! SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!! MIKE REALLY?? WHO IS IT?? DAMN TWAS REALLY FOR THE FANS!!! DAMN MIKE ALL FOR LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIT!! I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF!!.....w8 **realization** WHERE's DIRTY DIANA???????

totally forgot about DIRTY DIANA!! oh no no no no no no no no no DIRTY DIANA noooooooooooooo!! lol will be optimistic I can wait for DVD but I'm really glad that WHO IS IT was included on the set list. Finally got to hear that song performed live! even better gotta see it 'raw' & will not even start on speechless it's going to be beautiful! Finished or not finished bottom line Mike's still sang it & that's all I need & want!! to hear him SING! EPIC!! although was really hoping for Dirty Diana :)

**WHO IS IT**
check the setlist
Tweet & Vote your top 5
/www.thisisitpoll.com/

No comments:

Search This Blog