Saturday, September 19, 2009

Music| Blueprint 3 - Jay-Z

Never been a Jay-Z fan, I know it's shame on my ignorance. All I'm gonna say is the first 4 tracks of the album was enough to convert me as a Jay-Z fan. this album is good, every song is from 1st to finish. There are also 4 tracks that stood out, placed it on the playlist hear it out for yourself.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Empire State of Mind is a wonderful, powerful track both the content and Alicia Keys' vocals. The song makes me want to live in New York then again who doesn't want to live in Big Apple. as usual Ms. Keys is 'da bomb' ;) powerful vocals.


Run This Town ft. Rihanna, Kanye West - neither a fan of Rihanna nor Kanye West (this is even before the VMA incident) after hearing this track, this was the time when I truly appreciate Rihanna as a singer-- she can sing! love her vocals here. on Kanye well never really liked him as rapper but his alright in this track.


Forever Young ft. Mr. Hudson
- the lyrical content is good.

Venus vs Mars - I have a thing for a freestyle kind of rap single, I'm not making sense I know coz' I don't know how to explain how I feel regarding this track...I'm just gonna' say it's an enjoyable track. I like it.

So Ambitious is a nice track, I've always liked Pharrell, A Star is Born usual inspiration type of song good track, D.O.A (death of auto tune) let's just say I have the same issue with jay-Z regarding auto tune so yeah I love this track. I could go on and on talking about how good this album is. I suggest you close this and BUY BLUEPRINT 3!

No comments:

Search This Blog